Now is the time to renew your 2018 TCMA membership and continue to receive the many benefits you enjoy as a member.
TCMA Full and Associate members are required to complete two hours of ethics training every two years as a condition of continued membership in TCMA. If you renew online, please check the box provided to indicate the requirement was fulfilled and state the location where the training was taken in the space provided. Only TCMA, ICMA, and TML ethics trainings fulfill the requirement. Random checks may be made to ensure TCMA member compliance with this training requirement.
Among your TCMA membership benefits are:
- Discounted registration to TCMA educational events, including the TCMA Annual Conference, William “King” Cole programs, and the City Management Clinic
- Complimentary online ethics training
- Scholarship opportunities for professional development
- Access to TCMA Idea Share, a document sharing list serve for members only
- Support through a variety of in-transition services
- Senior Advisor Program to assist with personal and professional issues
- Coaching Program to grow talent, initiate staff development, and access to free webinars
- Inclusion in and access to the online TCMA Membership Directory
- Discounted subscription to Texas Town & City magazine, as well as TCMA publications
- Opportunities to learn about association and profession-related news items from TCMA’s monthly newsletter, Management Messenger, which is emailed to members and is also available at https://tcmamanagementmessenger.org. This publication contains information about TCMA members, their cities, and other items of interest.
Thank you for your support and participation in TCMA. If you have any questions, please contact the TCMA staff at 512-231-7400.